|Net Input Torque Lb-Ft (N.M)||Net Input Power HP (kw)||Vocations|
|CRT3331-3 Straight Thru||375 (508)||70 (52)||Foundation Drilling Rigs, Auger Drilling, Oil Field Pulling Units, Material Handling, Forklifts, Waterwell Drilling Rigs, Marine Winches, Barge Winches, Waterfall Winches, Custom.|
|CRT3331-1 Drop Box||375 (508)||70 (52)||Forklifts, Material Handling, Winches, Loaders, Skidders, Trucks, Railcar Movers, Lifting, Hoisting, Locomotive, Cranes.|
- Acceptable full-load engine governed speed: 1900 – 3000* rpm
- Minimum engine idle speed (transmission in Drive) 500 rpm
- Direct: SAE No.3 Cradle mount using engine flywheel hsg mounting pads, four bolts on rear cover and four-bolt on dropbox
- Remote: Front trunnion support, four-bolt on rear and four-bolt on drop box.
|Model||Stall Torque Ratio||Kp-Factor* at Stall|
MECHANICAL RATIOS (Gear ratios do not include torque converter multiplication)
|Low||8.00 : 1||7.75 : 1|
|Intermediate||2.09 : 1||2.81 : 1|
|High||1.00 : 1||0.97 : 1|
- Range Gearing – Constant Mesh, Spur, Planetary.
- Clutches – Hydraulic-actuated, spring-released, oil-cooled, multidisk, self-adjusting (automatic compensation for wear)
- SAE 3 flywheel housing with grease gear or flex disk drive mounting Remote mounted (front) Input flange or Torqmatic® coupling Direct and remote mounted (rear) 6-hole mounting pad on each side (-1 models); 4 tapped holes in adapter housing (-3 models).
Drop Box Ratios: 0.66 : 1 (standard), 0.79 : 1 (optional), 1.62 : 1 (CRT3331-1 Drop Box Model Only)
Description: Hydraulic, Power Shift with Range Selection Spool & Direction Shifting Spool. Manual Inching valve or clutch cutoff valve are optional.
|Shift Sequences||Transmission is “Power Shifted” to select each gear without applying a clutch. Revers to Forward operation requires vehicle or machine to have output shaft fully stopped from rotating.|
|Driver-to-Transmission Interface||Customer-furnished cab-mounted shift selector|
|Drop Box -1 Models (transfer gear)||43.61 in (1108 mm)||1260 lbs (372 kg)|
|Straight Thru -3 Models (sump tank)||46.59 in (1183 mm)||955 lbs (434 kg)|
|Height (with direct mount oil cooler)||-1 Drop Box Models, 39.17 in (995 mm)||-3 Straight Thru Models, 27.89 in (708 mm)|
PUMP HUB GEAR, CHARGE PUMP-DRIVEN POWER TAKE-OFF PROVISION (OPTION)
|PTO drive||Engine-driven spur gear|
|PTO mounting pad||SAE C, 4 Bolt PTO Pad (located on back side of charge pump)|
|PTO drive gear ratio||7 o’clock position 1.00 x engine speed|
|PTO drive gear rating||
|Oil Type||15-40 (motor oil), 0-30W (motor oil), ATF (Current), Allison Transynd|
|Capacity Excluding external circuits||
|Sump Tank for 3 models is standard or optional, Copeland Style 1, Style 2 & Style 3 (customer furnished option available)|
|Main Circuit Oil Filter||Replaceable element, Remote mounted|
|Cooler circuit oil filter (optional)||Direct Mount (Top of Converter), or Remote-mount.|
SPEEDOMETER PROVISIONS (OPTIONAL)
- TYPE: SEA Heavy duty 5/32 inch drive
- Speed: Same as transmission range speed.
DROP BOX OUTPUT OPTIONS – iNTEGRAL DROP BOX
|position B||output Flange (see flange list) with optional output parking brake on straight thru models only, brake type drum with shoes. Output flange available on drop box models)|
|position C||output Flange (see flange list), Heavy Duty output is available|
|position D||output Flange (see flange list), Heavy Duty output is available. Optional output parking brake is available on drop box models, brake type drum with shoes.|